Book Now
Granbury Light Plant

510 Ewell St

Granbury, TX 76048

Phone: 817-573-7458

View Directions »

Hours of Operation

Special Tours happily available by appointment

Electrical service to area residents arrived in Granbury in 1923, courtesy of the Granbury Light Plant. Designated a Granbury Historic Landmark, the plant was originally built in 1903 by the Granbury Grain Milling Company as a grain mill. Today it is open for tours on special occasions.