THIS SATURDAY: ZACH SETH BAND
Zach Seth has been playing the Texas scene for several years now either as a solo act or on other projects. He has opened for acts such as Austin Allsup, Phil Hamilton, Joey Green, Charlie Shafter, Dave Perez of the Tejas Brothers, and Matt Hillyer of Eleven Hundred Springs and was a finalist in the 2010 Shiner Rising Star.
In 2013, he formed the Zach Seth Band. With the release of their debut EP “Don’t Say Goodbye”, he and his band quickly took to the Texas music scene. Aside from their original tunes, during any given show, you may hear anything from today’s Texas Country to Classic Rock and Blues. Check them out at www.zachsethband.com.
Directions: From Hwy 377, head south on FM 167 (Fall Creek Hwy) for approximately 5 miles. Veer left on Matlock Road. Turn right into second gate
– Event runs from 12:00pm – 3:00pm. Arrive before 2pm and you get four 8oz tastings. Arrive after 2pm and you get two 8oz tastings.
– Everyone is welcome. The event is family friendly. We have a water table and a couple of rock piles for the kids. No pets allowed, please.
– One of our brewers will give a tour at 1:30pm
– Food is available for purchase from food vendor on site. Most meals are $5-$6ish
– We have a number of picnic tables and chairs but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs.
– We have corn bag toss games, horse shoes and Giant Jenga
– No pets allowed
– No smoking in the brewery
– No outside alcohol
– BRING YOUR ID