THIS SATURDAY: TARLETON STATE JAZZ ENSEMBLE
Jazz Ensemble I is the premier jazz group on campus and plays music from Ellington and Basie to Schneider and Mintzer. The goal is to perform a wide variety of styles at the professional level. Under Greg Ball’s direction the band has traveled to England, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland and Kansas. Performances include the Bull’s Head Pub (London), Busker Brown’s (Galway), the Reduta Jazz Club (Prague), the Vienna Jazz Festival, the Montreux Jazz Festival and the Wichita Jazz Festival. The band has also recorded two CD’s, Big Bad Band andWhisper Not.
– One of our brewers will give a tour at 1:30pm
– Food is available for purchase from food vendor on site. Most meals are $5-$6ish
– We have a number of picnic tables and chairs but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs.
– We have corn bag toss games, horse shoes and Giant Jenga
– No pets allowed
– No smoking in the brewery
– No outside alcohol
– BRING YOUR ID