5650 Matlock Road
Granbury, TX 76049
Jack Kerowax, presented by Revolver Brewing
Jack Kerowax arose out of friendships, collaborations and rehearsals in northeastern Texas. Looking for sidemen to perform on what he intended to be a full-length solo album, Johnny Beauford began playing with local musicians Garrett Padgett (Deadmoon Choir & Bravo, Max!), Nathan Adamson (The Hazardous Dukes) and Chase McMillan (Goodnight Ned). A weekly residency at a Dallas-area cafe gave the guys time to develop out a warm, fuzzed-out blend of Americana arrangements and pop hooks.
Event runs from 12:00pm – 3:00pm. Arrive before 2pm and you get four 8oz tastings. Arrive after 2pm and you get two 8oz tastings.
Everyone is welcome. The event is family friendly. We have a water table and a couple of rock piles for the kids.
Directions: From Hwy 377, head south on FM 167 (Fall Creek Hwy) for approximately 5 miles. Veer left on Matlock Road. Turn right into second gate.
– One of our brewers will give a tour at 1:30pm
– Food is available for purchase from food vendor on site. Most meals are $5-6
– We have a number of picnic tables and chairs but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs.
– We have corn bag toss games, horse shoes and Giant Jenga
– No pets allowed
– No smoking in the brewery
– No outside alcohol
– BRING YOUR ID