Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Presented By: Granbury Theatre Company
- Dates: 4/3/2020, 4/4/2020, 4/5/2020, 4/10/2020, 4/11/2020, 4/12/2020, 4/17/2020, 4/18/2020, 4/19/2020, 4/24/2020, 4/25/2020, 4/26/2020
- Location: Granbury Opera House
- Address: 133 E. Pearl St., Granbury, TX 76048
- Phone: (817) 579-0952
- Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Price: Tickets range from $25 - $35.
Mark Twain’s timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to life your favorite characters from the novel – the Widow Douglas and her stern sister, Miss Watson; the uproarious King and Duke, who may or may not be as harmless as they seem; Huck’s partner in crime, Tom Sawyer, and their rowdy gang of pals; Huck’s drunken father, the sinister Pap Finn; the lovely Mary Jane Wilkes and her trusting family. Propelled by an award-winning score from Roger Miller, the king of country music, this jaunty journey provides a brilliantly theatrical celebration of pure Americana.