Granbury A Candlelight Tour of Homes
- Presented By: Historic Granbury Merchants Association
- Dates: 12/1/2023, 12/2/2023, 12/3/2023
- Location: Historic Granbury Merchants Association
- Address: 201 E Pearl St, Ste C101, Granbury, TX 76048
- Price: VIP Night – $65 Friday, December 1, 2023 | 6:30pm – 9pm Light hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine, & champagne at each house. You ticket is good for the entire weekend of events. Pick up your wristband and book under the Plaza on Pearl Street (201 E. Pearl Street). Opens at 6pm to 8pm. General Admission Tickets for the tour on Saturday & Sunday 12/2-3 are $25 for early birds & after Nov 15th they will be $35. Ticket sales & pick up for online sales will be under the Plaza on Pearl Street (201 E. Pearl Street). You’ll also receive your wristband and program here.
December 1-3 | Granbury Square & Historic District
Please enjoy The Granbury Square, always a historical trip as you shop, dine and drink your way around
enjoying the beautiful lights and giant trees.
Granbury, Texas delights in making a big fuss over her guests. And her holiday dress is stunning: a chill in the
air; the centuries-old downtown square awash with lights; stylish shops, award-winning restaurants and
historic homes preened and decorated for the season.
This is a time when Texas hospitality is irrepressible and the gracious people of Granbury welcome visitors
into their historic private residences for the annual Granbury A Candlelight Holiday Tour of Homes.
Granbury, Texas, a place where Texas history lives every day, celebrates its culture once a year in a truly
magical way. For the Granbury Candlelight Tour of Homes, the community bands together in an assemblage
of lights, carols, Christmas treats and carriage rides. Moreover, a selected group of citizens open their
private, historic homes to the public. Between volunteer docents and the owner's themselves, a story unfolds
of each home's rich and unique history. Get more details and tickets www.granburyacandlelighttour.com
The Granbury Jeep Tram will be shuttling attendees to each house on the tour all weekend. Check out the route map: