Granbury A Candlelight Tour of Homes
- Presented By: Historic Granbury Merchants Association
- Dates: 12/2/2022, 12/3/2022, 12/4/2022
- Location: Historic Granbury Merchants Association
- Address: 201 E Pearl St, Ste C101, Granbury, TX 76048
- Price: VIP Night – $50 Friday, December 2nd | 6:30pm – 9pm Light hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine, & champagne at each house. You ticket is good for the entire weekend of events. Pick up your wristband and book under the Plaza on Pearl Street (201 E. Pearl Street). Opens at 6pm to 8pm. General Admission Tickets for the tour on Saturday & Sunday are $25 for early birds & after Nov 14th they will be $30. Ticket sales & pick up for online sales will be under the Plaza on Pearl Street (201 E. Pearl Street). You’ll also receive your wristband and program here.
Please enjoy The Granbury Square, always a historical trip as you shop, dine and drink your way around, enjoying the beautiful lights and giant trees. Everyone, please be safe and healthy this Christmas. Granbury, Texas delights in making a big fuss over her guests, and her holiday dress is stunning: a chill in the air; the centuries-old downtown square awash with lights; stylish shops, award-winning restaurants and historic homes preened and decorated for the season.
This is a time when Texas hospitality is irrepressible and the gracious people of Granbury welcome visitors into their historic private residences for the 39TH Annual Granbury A Candlelight Holiday Tour of Homes.
Granbury, Texas, a place where Texas history lives every day, celebrates its culture once a year in a truly magical way. For the Granbury, A Candlelight Tour of Homes, the community bands together in an assemblage of lights, carols, and Christmas treats, Moreover, a selected group of citizens open their private, historic homes to the public. Between volunteer docents and the owner's themselves, a story unfolds of each home's rich and unique story.