- Presented By: Granbury Theatre Company
- Dates: 2/22/2019, 2/23/2019, 2/24/2019, 3/1/2019, 3/2/2019, 3/3/2019, 3/8/2019, 3/9/2019, 3/10/2019, 3/15/2019, 3/16/2019, 3/17/2019, 3/22/2019, 3/23/2019, 3/24/2019
- Location: Granbury Opera House
- Address: 133 E. Pearl St., Granbury, TX 76048
- Phone: (817) 579-0952
- Time: Shows at 7:30pm on Friday, 2:00pm and 7:30pm on Saturday, and 2:00pm on Sunday!
ABBA’s hits tell the hilarious story of a young woman’s search for her birth father. This sunny and funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter’s quest to discover the identity of her father brings three men from her mother’s past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago.
The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, creating an unforgettable show. A large cast, non-stop laughs and explosive dance numbers combine to make Mamma Mia! a guaranteed smash hit for any theatre. A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads. And a trip down the aisle you’ll never forget!