Mission Granbury's 2019 Christmas Gala: The Polar Express, 'Believe the Magic!'
- Presented By: Mission Granbury, Inc.
- Dates: December 12, 2019
- Location: Lake Granbury Conference Center
- Address: 621 E Pearl St, Granbury, TX 76048
- Phone: Please call Marilyn Luton at 817-219-1844 to secure the Premier Sponsorship
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $150 - individual tickets; table sponsorships available - see www.missiongranbury.org/gala for details
This is Mission Granbury's largest event of the year! Mission Granbury is the umbrella organization for six different programs that provide a broad range of services to the residents of Hood County. Together, these programs provide food, clothing, emergency shelter, utility assistance, and child advocacy for over 3,000 clients each year... and that number is growing. Our Ada Carey Family Violence Shelter has an average of 18 residents per night and our CASA program serves an average of 150 children per month. The Food Pantry, Emergency Assistance Network Program, and Voucher Clothing Program serve about 100 families per week.
Please come join us & help celebrate these amazing programs for our community, and "believe the magic"!