Join us out at the brewery every Saturday from 12pm to 6pm for food, music, and plenty of specialty Revolver brews on tap!
We’re back and ready to have everyone out! In order to create a safe environment for all, we will be making a few changes to the event…but, not to fear, it’ll still be the same family friendly fun, and quality brews, in the Texas countryside!
- Pre-purchased tickets will be required and will be limited (at least for the time being) to only 400 per Saturday…so get yours before they’re all sold out!
- We are extending our hours from 12pm to 6pm to give everyone a chance to come out and enjoy the festivities.
- Everyone 21+ will receive 6, 8oz pours. Arrive before 4pm to receive all six, after 4pm to receive four.
- We will have a food truck on site, so bring your appetite. You are also welcome to bring your own picnic or non-alcoholic beverages, but please no outside alcohol.
- We’ll be featuring a full lineup of specialty Revolver beers, only available at the brewery…along with a brand new merch line not yet available to the public!
- All ticket holders receive a free logo glass!
- Tickets are required for everyone 21+.
- A designated driver discount is available. Simply enter promo code “DDDiscount” at checkout.
- Yes, dogs are welcome!
Covid Safety Precautions:
We take the safety of our employees and patrons very seriously and want to create the safest event possible. As such, we will have Covid safety precautions in place and posted around the brewery. We ask for your cooperation and help in abiding by these guidelines in order to make it a fun and safe day for all!
- Masks will be required while interacting with staff and at all bars and merch stations.
- The event will be largely cashless, so please brings your cards with you.
- Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart and social distance markers in place.
- Disposable cups will be used for every pour to avoid any possible transmission.
- All employees must pass a daily wellness screening before being allowed to work.
- No more than 10 guests are allowed per table.
- All tabletops and seating options will be cleaned and sanitized between parties.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations around the brewery and at all serving stations.
- Our yard and tabletop games are currently put away, but you are welcome to bring your own.