Christmas in Granbury
'Tis the Season to be in Granbury! Come and visit Granbury during the holidays to feel the magic of Christmas with your loved ones. There is so much to see and do in Granbury this Christmas... start planning today!
- Enjoy 1,300+ Nativity scenes from all over the world! This private collection is on display each year for a short time at the Langdon Center Concert Hall. You won't want to miss out!
- Bring your kids (or stop by yourself!) and look for the blue mailbox next to the Historic Courthouse. Drop off a letter to Santa, with a return address, and receive a personalized letter in return.
- Enjoy a stroll through Shanley Park and see all the beautifully decorated trees and Christmas lights on display.
- Take a walk around the square and view the 12-foot Christmas trees on each corner and lights hung around town. Plus view all the decorated storefronts and restaurants as well!
- Carriage rides await! Take a fun, romantic ride around the Historic Downtown Square on a horse-drawn carriage.
Make it a romantic holiday getaway with these events... stay in a local hotel or bed and breakfast... and enjoy the twinkling lights and festive trees around the Square. Make this Christmas season unforgettable!