Granbury Foodie Trail
Food Lovers Unite!
Local meals are a wonderful way to experience living and travel, and Granbury is no exception. We are excited to roll-out the new "Eat Where the Locals Eat" Foodie Trail. The top 12 dishes were chosen from nearly 500 votes to give Foodies and diners a chance to experience cuisine that is special to "Granburyans." Now is the time to get your taste-buds ready... Drumroll please!
Congratulations to the winners! In alphabetical order:
- 1890 Grille and Lounge: Texas Trilogy Appetizer
- BAKED! Bread and Pastry Co.: Croissants
- Belenty's Love: Cauliflower Wings
- Brock's Food and Drink: Trash Can Nachos
- Christina's American Table: Shrimp and Grits
- Farina's Winery & Cafe: Pizzas
- Grumps Burgers: Burgers and Fries
- OZ Coffee Bar: Wicked BLT
- Pearl Street Station: The Sister Special
- Restaurant Anise: Lavash with Whipped Goat Cheese and Aleppo Honey
- Silver Saddle Saloon: Toasted Pretzel Ice Cream Sandwich
- Stumpy's Lakeside Grill: Tacos
How It Works!
Download the 'I Love Granbury' phone App and begin keeping track of the restaurants you visit from January 2021 through December 2021. You can also pick up a 'punch-card' from participating locations or the Visit Granbury office. For those who visit all 12 restaurants (having check-in on the app, or have the special hole punch at each location), you can earn a Foodie Trail T-Shirt (while supplies last) and be entered into a drawing for a $200 gift certificate when you return your card. Plus keep up with pop-up events, special incentives, and discounts throughout the year. Follow all the excitement on Facebook, Visit Granbury, and the Foodie Trail pages! Happy travels around the Foodie Trail!