Granbury Foodie Trail
Food Lovers Unite!
Local meals are a wonderful way to experience living and travel, and Granbury is no exception. We are excited to roll-out the new "Eat Where the Locals Eat" Foodie Trail. The top 12 dishes were chosen from nearly 500 votes to give Foodies and diners a chance to experience cuisine that is special to "Granburyans." Now is the time to get your taste-buds ready... Drumroll please!
Congratulations to the winners! In alphabetical order:
- 1890 Grille and Lounge: Texas Trilogy Appetizer
- BAKED! Bread and Pastry Co.: Croissants
- Brock's Food and Drink: Trash Can Nachos
- Christina's American Table: Shrimp and Grits
- Farina's Winery & Cafe: Pizzas
- Grumps Burgers: Burgers and Fries
- OZ Coffee Bar: Wicked BLT
- Pearl Street Station: The Sister Special
- Restaurant Anise: Lavash with Whipped Goat Cheese and Aleppo Honey
- Ketzler's Schnitzelhaus: Jägerschnitzel
- Silver Saddle Saloon: Toasted Pretzel Ice Cream Sandwich
- Stumpy's Lakeside Grill: Tacos
How It Works!
Pick up a 'punch-card' from participating locations or the Visit Granbury office. For those who visit all 12 restaurants and have the special hole punch at each location, you can earn a Foodie Trail T-Shirt (while supplies last) and be entered into a drawing for a $200 gift certificate when you return your card. Plus keep up with pop-up events, special incentives, and discounts throughout the year. Follow all the excitement on Facebook, Visit Granbury, and the Foodie Trail pages! Happy travels around the Foodie Trail!