5650 Matlock Rd.
Granbury, TX 76049
Hours of Operation
Saturday's 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Revolver Brewery, one of the fastest growing microbreweries in Texas, is a family owned business founded by father and son, Ron and Rhett Keisler, along with seasoned Master Brewer and Cicerone, Grant Wood. Every Saturday at Noon you can tour the brewery, enjoy a beer tasting of the staples and seasonal flavors, or grab a snack and enjoy the many live bands performing at the brewery’s music venue year round. Revolver Brewery is a great place to host an off-site event that groups of any size will love.
WHAT: The Revolver Brewing tour event runs every Saturday. Admission is $10 for every person over 18. Admission includes a logo pint glass, beer tastings (must be over 21), live music, and a tour given by one of our genius brewers. Upcoming bands are listed below.
WHEN: Event runs from 12:00pm – 3:00pm. Arrive before 2pm and you get four 8oz tastings. Arrive after 2pm and you get two 8oz tastings.
WHO: Everyone is welcome. The event is family friendly.
– One of our brewers will give a tour at 1:30pm
– Food is available for purchase from food vendor on site. Most meals are $5-$6ish
– We have a number of picnic tables and chairs but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs.
– We have corn bag toss games, horse shoes and Giant Jenga.
– No pets allowed.
– No smoking in the brewery.
– No outside alcohol.
– BRING YOUR ID.