The Langdon Center Concert Hall, located on the corner of Bridge and Brazos streets is available for meetings, social gatherings, classes, and weddings. This former First Christian Church building offers an open floor plan for up to 100 people. The building was constructed in 1889 and moved to the Langdon Center in 1992 where much of the original features have been preserved. The Concert Hall sits on the beautiful Langdon Center city block, featuring tall trees and the green space of the Langdon lawn. Event rentals include the restroom facility along the sidewalk and can include the Rock House which offers a kitchenette and meeting space. The concert hall is open for special events.